Tuesday, July 20, 2010

ER

Its kind of funny to be in ER. I had shorten of breath this morning, haven't had that for about two years. If there is, i can barely stand it. but just not this time. Thank you Mr. random guy for taking me to student health. i need to find u. u have to marry me! =P
thanx also Nadiah cause taking care of me in ER. it is scary to be alone there. Thanx Ecah for getting me my stuff, appreciate it. My blood vessel dilated, causing the low blood pressure. when i first came to student health my heart rate is 30/50 which the normal heart rate should be 66. sigh.
Being 7 hours in ER give u no fun at all.
Alhamdulillah =)

1 comment:

  1. please take of yourself okay. take anything that'll maintain your blood pressure and prevent you from dehydrated. i'm too far away to keep reminding you.

    ReplyDelete